Forum Orisinil

OtomaX - Orisinil Topup Machine => Tips dan Trik => Topic started by: badhon on April 05, 2017, 02:47:04 AM

Title: How can I remove code product in my sms option?
Post by: badhon on April 05, 2017, 02:47:04 AM
my otomax sms format is  >>> code products*mobile number*amount <<<<<  like >>>> GP*01721889042*100

but i want to remove >> GP (code product)

when I type 017 then otomax recognize code product prepaid  GP number
and
when  type  1017  otomax recognize code product pospaid

like this

prepaid format

GP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       0172-1889042*100


postpaid format

GPP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       1017-21889042*100


Please help Boss







Title: Re: How can I remove code product in my sms option?
Post by: Matrix Center on September 11, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
my otomax sms format is  >>> code products*mobile number*amount <<<<<  like >>>> GP*01721889042*100

but i want to remove >> GP (code product)

when I type 017 then otomax recognize code product prepaid  GP number
and
when  type  1017  otomax recognize code product pospaid

like this

prepaid format

GP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       0172-1889042*100


postpaid format

GPP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       1017-21889042*100


Please help Boss








Please capture ur problem sir.
Title: Re: How can I remove code product in my sms option?
Post by: istanaml on October 19, 2017, 12:57:26 AM
my otomax sms format is  >>> code products*mobile number*amount <<<<<  like >>>> GP*01721889042*100

but i want to remove >> GP (code product)

when I type 017 then otomax recognize code product prepaid  GP number
and
when  type  1017  otomax recognize code product pospaid

like this

prepaid format

GP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       0172-1889042*100


postpaid format

GPP*01721889042*100  I want to do like this >>>       1017-21889042*100


Please help Boss


Have you try to change your format setting? setting/format reguest/transaction
before code products*mobile number*amount  please change with [nominal].[tujuan].[pin] or [amount]*[mobile number]*[pin]
or maybe [mobile number]*[amount]*[pin]
I hope it can help you  :)